Followers

Sunday 20 May 2012

for the " wings " challenge

Hi everyone hope that you are all well , ive woken with a sore throat this morning so im hoping that im not coming down with the summer cold that seems to be going round at the moment !
so for my first blog today i want to share this quick little make for the Cesrafting With Attitude fb page "wings " challenge  and i hope that you like it !



Heres how i made it !

I took a 5"scalloped circle and and to the back of it attatched a piece of card to make a stand .( unseen in pic ) next i inked it using victorian velvet distress ink applied with a make up sponge .
I then added to the middle a die cut shape in white pearlised card with the " lots of love " sentiment attatched ,Thank you Debbi lol !
I then added the embelishment i made using feathers , flowers a butterfly and two tiny pink and white rosebuds .
I finished it all off by adding a satin edged organza bow and a few stick on gems !

Thank you for stopping by !
HAPPY CRAFTING !
XXXX

17 comments:

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

That is gorgeous....Just my colour :D Your work always makes me smile lovely lady so keep up the excellent work and keep me smiling.
Love ya xxxxxxxxx

Miradormakings said...

Oh this is just adorable my grandaughter would just love this one.

Joan x

Anonymous said...

Tina, thats sooo pretty, love it, love that ribbon xx

Jan said...

This is stunning Tina xx Jan

jane stillman said...

such a beautiful card, good luck with the challenge

Barbara said...

Such a pretty card Tina xx

Doreen said...

Just stunning,love the style.xxx

Cazann49 said...

Hi Tina..I love your pretty card..Love the colours and the embellishments..and I LOVE butterflies...xx

Kate M said...

Beautiful card - so feminine - love it
Kate
x

Linda Simpson said...

I love this Tina, it looks so delicate and loving the feathers and the butterflies.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sheen said...

Hello Tina, I love your pretty design in such delicate colours. I love all your lovely embellishments that tone in perfectly.
I am now following your lovely blog and would love to have your company on mine.
Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

http://signaturecardsbysheenagh.blogspot.com

Sylvia Anderson said...

Such a delicate card.... any lady would be happy to receive it x

Chris said...

Beautiful, love the colour and embellishments. Chris xx

craftygranny said...

This is gorgeous i love the colours and butterflies are my favourites .

Becky said...

So sweet.
Becky xx

Vee Cassidy said...

That is just adorable. Vee xx

debbi taylor said...

this is so pretty and the feathers look amazing!