Followers

Saturday 2 June 2012

Cards for days one and 2 Tsunami Rose DT

Hi everyone hope you are all well and happy and merrily crafting away ! as for me im not liking the change in the weather one little bit , bbrrrrr too cold !!
anyway here are my makes for the Tsunami Rose DT day 1 and day 2 ! 

Card for day 1


Card for day 2



Thanks for stopping by
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXXX
here is the link to Daisy's shop where all papers and sketches can be found !
                                                            zibbet.com/tsunamirose



9 comments:

Sue said...

both cards are stunning, I love the designs and colours used
All the best
Sue

Linda Simpson said...

These are both gorgeous Tina!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Love both cards Tina Px

ddazzled71 said...

Both cards are just fabulous! My favorite is your Red, White & Blue one. xxx

Unknown said...

OOO Stunning Tina, love them...Love the lace and flowers, and all the bling xx

Lesley Hawkins said...

Both of these cards are beautiful Tina but I have to say my favourite is card one as the colours and composition of the card are wonderful. xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Both really pretty, I love the lace and the layout on the first one
Lindsay xx

Barbara said...

Great cards, love the images on the 'British' one xx

Unknown said...

Love both cards, especially Day 2's

Claire