Followers

Wednesday 30 January 2013

My first (public) scrap page !

 
Hi everyone hope you are all well and happy !
I have to share with you a first for me , my first ( public ) scrap page , ive been tinkering about with one that isnt quite completed yet but it would help if i didnt keep altering things lol, as some of you know im not the most confident crafter out there but im really enjoying trying out new things and having loads of fun just playing and experimenting to get different effects !
Anyway here it is and i hope you like it
 


 
The photograph i have used is of the first band my hubby was in ! and im dedicating the page to him as it is our wedding anniversary in a couple of weeks .
 
Items used
12x12 textured cardstock from my stash
12x12 black mulberry paper
glitter paper from Papermania
Die cuts from black 200gsm card
Tag from my stash
and wooden embelishments coloured with promarkers
silver card candi in the corners
metalic thread from Kanban .
 
So there you have it my first blogged scrap page !
 
Thanks for stopping by
HAPPY CRAFTING
XXXX

 


10 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous scrapbook page, love the layout and I am sure that your hubby will love it.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Barbara said...

That's great Tina....what a lovely idea. I'm sure your husband will love it xx

Hello said...

Oh wow Tina this is fabulous...Your husband will love it hun.
Pssst... I have blog candy if you'd like to take a peek.
http://craftylollea.blogspot.co.uk/

Hugz, Lorraine xx

Doreen said...

Fabulous layout.xxx

cheryl said...

oh this is one brilliant scrapbook page Hun,bet your other half will just love it,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

jane stillman said...

A brilliant layout, well done, and happy anniversary for when it arrives

sparklingblackrose said...

This is fabulous Tina :-) Elaine xxx

Janice Gill said...

Fantastic page. Great design that gives a real rock feel :)

Unknown said...

I love it babe!! xxx

Tina said...

Glad you like it Roo . love you xx