Followers

Tuesday 22 January 2013

My latest Makes

Hi everyone hope you are all well and happy !
Id just like to say a huge thank you to you all for the support and encouragement that you have given me , my confidence is coming back and i am enjoying crafting again . so a huge thank you !!
Ive got one or two projects on the go right now and will be posting them on completion , including a very special gift for a dear friend .
I have to share with you a couple of things ive made this last week so here they are and i hope you like them .
 
Valentine Card
 
 For this little cutie i used a 5x7 white card blank from papermania
some fuchia pink textured card that i distressed the edges on
pink polka dot self adhesive ribbon to the left hand side
10mm baby pink organza ribbon imade the bow with
Card candi in the corners
lettering is from the me to you range i coloured in it looks white on the pic but is actually pale pink
and the image i stamped onto white card its the penny black Hedgehog Kisses .
 
A little bit of Steampunk
 



 
I used an 8x8 white card blank
Backing is a combination of two of the free steampunk papers that are available for the Docrafts Creativity Club members , i cut the papers into three and patched them onto the card with pritt glue and used the papers to section the backing .the hand is also cut from backing paper .
The topper and top corner detailing is from the Tinkering with steampunk cd rom
The sentiment is from the steampunk range by Creative expressions
and i finished with a 4 card candi in the corners and a bright yellow organza bow .
 
I know its a long post tonight lol
thank you for stopping by
 
HAPPY CRAFTING !
XXXX


12 comments:

Zoe said...

Lovely! I particularly love the steampunk one xxx

Im just me - Marleen said...

ah hun what pretty cards.. That steampunk is just up my street :-) xox

lady jasmine crafts said...

Ow there both fantastic love n hugs xxx

debbi taylor said...

brilliant - love the colouring of your hedgehogs! It is spot on and looks exactly like th pic on the back of the stamp!
hugs
Debbi

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Tina these are fabulous. I love the cute hedgehogs on the first card. Your steampunk card is stunning too I love all the added extras to this.

Hugs
Linda xxx

So glad to hear you have got your confidence back. xxxx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous creations Tina.xxx

mamof9 said...

Two lovely cards, I love the little hedgehogs, the little embellishments are great on the steampunk card x

Dawn said...

Great projects Tina! Glad to hear you're getting there!
Hugs
Dawn xx

jane stillman said...

Two great cards, but especially love the steampunk one

Alyx said...

Love the cards. The steampunk one is great and I adore the hedgies in the first one.
xx

Janice Gill said...

Love the penny black hedgehogs.
Great Steampunk card too - I fail at those :)

Glad you got your mojo back :) x

Chris said...

Beautiful cards the first one really made me smile. Chris xx