Followers

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Steampunk Junkies fun challenge , theme floral

Hi everyone its challenge time over at Steampunk Junkies and the theme for this months challenge is floral . I have created a tag for the challenge this time and had lots of fun with the background !
here it is and I hope you like it !
 
The background
 
The finished Tag
 
Goodies used
Base: White luggage tag & i used gold shimer spray by Dawn Bibby , gold , purple and bronze Mica Powders all spritzed with hairspray to seal it .
Topper: cut from a piece of Birdsong Filigree paper by Papermania
Flowers: Made by myself using copper wire and tearing ( pre coloured using purple shimmer spray ) spirals and rolling them .
Charm: Bronze wings and heart charm from my stash .
To Finish: Bronze and gold gilding flakes to the corners and left side of tag.
 
I have been experimenting and playing with shimmer sprays and Mica Powders and trying to obtain different effects recently and I am quite pleased with the results of this attempt !
 
Hope to see you over at the challenge blog and looking forward to seeing what you create for this weeks fun challenge !
Thanks for stopping by
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXXX
 


1 comment:

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

I LOVE this! Beautiful background and flowers.