Followers

Thursday 27 June 2013

Tsunami Rose Challenge 26 Colour Inspiration

 
Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy and enjoying the lovely weather we are having at the moment!  Would like to say a big thank you to everyone who sent me get well messages during my recent hospital stay was much appreciated and I am feeling much better. Welcome once again to my little bit of blogland . Its a brand new challenge over at Tsunami Rose and we the DT have had some gorgeous printables from the polished lackluster collection designed by the lovely Daisy Collins to work with. So without further ado I have to share with you a card I have created using them.




 
Goodies Used
Base: 5x7 card blank from Hobbycraft spritzed with cosmic shimmer spray in blue and topped with paper from the Polished Lackluster collection
Sentiments and tag: Both from the Polished Lackluster collection
Embellishments: Pink organza ribbon, Skeleton leaves, flowers and self adhesive pearls all from my stash.
As always I have really enjoyed working with these papers all the designs by Daisy are gorgeous !
I hope that you like what I have created !

Thank you as always for stopping by
Hugs and Love
Tina xxx
HAPPY CRAFTING!
 
  


2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wonderful card Tina.

greetings karin

Gwyneth said...

Anogher fab creation Tina.