Followers

Sunday 4 August 2013

Tsunami Rose Vintage Butterfly script

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy. Welcome once again to my little bit of blogland!
Today I would like to share with you a sample I have made up using the 8x8 Vintage Butterfly Script paper designed by Daisy Collins Owner /designer of Tsunami Rose. Here it is and I hope that you like it.
 


Goodies Used
 
Base: Square card blank from hobbycraft that I attached the Vintage Butterfly Script to and edged with metallic red Guilding wax from Craetive Expressions.
Butterflies: I cut out the butterflies of a second Vintage Butterfly Script sheet and covered them in glossy accents, left them to dry and cut them out. I then popped them over the top of the butterflies on the backing paper.
Sentiment: From Tsunami Rose
Embellishments: Fuschia pink satin ribbon and wooden extended hearts coloured with burgundy ink all from my stash.
Links
Vintage Butterfly Script paper


 
This is really gorgeous paper to work with and is fab for a whole host of papercrafting needs!

Thank you for stopping by
Hugs and Love
Tina xxxx
HAPPY CRAFTING!

2 comments:

lady jasmine crafts said...

O wow hun this card is stunning love the cols xxx

Fran said...

stunning xx