Followers

Friday 10 January 2014

Stamping with the Dragon - Anything goes

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy. Welcome to my little bit of blogland !
Today I would like to share with you a card that I have created for the first challenge of the year over at Stamping with the Dragon and I hope that you like it.
 
Goodies Used and Recipe
Base: 5x5 card blank from Papermania edged with ink and topped with papers from the simply steampunk range that have been torn to give a distressed effect.
Topper: Made using paper from the simply steampunk range and Aimee goes Steampunk image which I have coloured with a selection of promarkers and highlighted a little with metallic gel pen.
Embellishments: Flower made from paper torn in a spiral on top of a metal flower finished with a hatpin. Winged bronze heart with copper coloured wire and metallic thread, sequins and bow all from my stash.
 
Links
Simply Steampunk papers
 
Aimee goes Steampunk
 
 
Thank you as always for stopping by
Hugs and Love
Tina xxx
HAPPY CRAFTING

 
 
 

9 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Morning Tina, gorgeous card and love the beautiful image and the fabulous embellishments. Have a wonderful weekend hun. Fluffy sends you lots of meows and kitty kisses.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, great image, sentiment and embellishments.

Sylv xx

Unknown said...

Hi Tina, loving this card hun, what a fabulous image and the colours and detail are just amazing hun xxx

Angela Drummond said...

Lovely card and a fab image :)
Hugs
Ang
My Blog: A Crafty Blether

lady jasmine crafts said...

Ow love this card the cols are fab love the image xxx

Im just me - Marleen said...

Love this one. real class xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Love the image you chose, she looks a little spooky (I like that!). Nice job on this card. Cheers, Holley

Kate M said...

Lovely image, great colours, super card
xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Amazing card Tina my favourite theme steam punk.
Janet xxx