Followers

Friday 28 November 2014

Tsunami Rose Charming Fragments DT project 2

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy! 
Today I would like to share with you my 2nd DT project this month for Tsunami Rose Designs using the gorgeous Charming Fragments kit.
For this project I altered a cigar box and I hope that you like it!







Goodies and Recipe

Base: Vintage cigar box that I covered with paper from the Charming Fragments kit and lightly sanded the edges to give it a little shabby distressed look. I then covered it with a layer of Modge Podge to give it a nice matt finish. I have also used some gold metalic acrylic paint on the inside sides of the box and on the edges of the outside which I think works lovely with the colours that are in the papers. 
Tag and Button badge: Fussy cut tag and button badge from the kit added with PVA glue.
Embellishing: Bronze organza ribbon, paper and mulberry flowers, buttons, self adhesive pearls and the gorgeous butterflies were fussy cut from paper in the kit. They were all added with PVA or Silicone glue.

Links 
Tsunami Rose FB group 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/tsunamirosedesigns/

Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs 
Tina xxx
HAPPY CRAFTING



2 comments:

Laura said...

I LOVE IT!!! I am shouting ..sorry.. What a fabulous idea.. makes me want one also...
LAura

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous altered box.