Followers

Monday 15 December 2014

Tsunami Rose extra project - Christmas Journal

Hi everyone I hope that you are well and happy! 
Today I would like to share with you a card that I have created using the stunning Christmas Journal printables designed by Daisy Collins owner/designer Tsunami Rose designs. I have deliberately kept this card simple so as to show off the gorgeous paper and element I have used.
Here it is and I hope you like it! 



Goodies Used
Base: 5x7  card blank covered with dull silver paper inked around the edges with teal ink. Topped with paper from the Christmas Journal kit edged with blue stickles.
Topper:  Created  from the elements part of the kit that I mounted on the same silver paper I used on the card with ribbon at the top to create a hanger effect.
Embellishments: Card candi in the four corners and die cut snowflakes. 
This kit is a stunning and pleasure to work with, a must for ALL crafters.
Links 
Tsunami Rose Facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/tsunamirosedesigns/
Tsunami Rose Etsy Store 
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TsunamiRose?section_id=12597042&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1

Thanks for stopping by 
 Hugs 
Tina xxx
HAPPY CRAFTING

No comments: