Followers

Tuesday 28 April 2015

GDT post for Barnemix

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy. Welcome to my little bit of blogland. I have neglected my poor wee blog somewhat recently and not crafted much due to health issues and numerous hospital appointments but hopefully things will settle down again soon and I can get back to doing what I love. CRAFTING! 
Anyways enough of my rambling and down to business. 
I was extremely pleased to be asked by the lovely Anne-Lise Johannessen to be a Guest designer for Barnemix ( see links below). I was given the FAB Little Miss Inocence- NOT digi image by Ikes Art to use for my make and I hope that you like what I have created.


Here's how i did it
I took a 6x6 card blank and covered it with paper from Desert Bloom by First Edition that I have inked around the edges using Soft Suede ink from Stampin Up. I matted and Layered the topper that I created by using more paper from Desert Bloom and the image I was given, I coloured the image with a selection of Copic Ciao pens. 
The sentiment is a stamp from my stash and to finish I created the flowers by punching the flower shapes from the same paper I used on the card and added a little button in the centre of them. To embellish a little I added buttons and a bow I created from 3mmm dotty ribbon. 
LINKS
Barnemix
http://www.barnemix.no/index.php/hobby/kortlaging/668-kort-med-motiv-fra-ike-s-art
IkesArt Digi Stamps
http://www.ikesart.com/#!__digital-art-stamps
Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs 
Tina xxx
HAPPY CRAFTING

No comments: