Followers

Wednesday 27 May 2015

#103 123 Challenge Crafting for all Seasons

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy. 
Welcome to my little bit of blogland! 
 Today sees the start of a brand new challenge over at Crafting for all Seasons and the theme for this challenge is 1 2 3. 1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments. Our sponsor for this challenge is the FAB ArtbyMiran who is giving an amazing 3 images as the prize to the lucky winner. So here is a card I have created using the gorgeous Tulippa image and I Hope that you like it. 
 

Here's how I did it!
I took a 5x5 scallop edged card blank and layered it with Angel Hair paper  and some gingham card that I distressed around the edges with my Tim holtz distressing tool. I colored the gorgeous Tulippa image with a selection of Copics, distressed around the edges with the Tim Holtz tool. To finish I embellished with ribbon, slider, pearls a sentiment and a pretty flatback flower.

Links
Crafting for all Seasons Challenge Blog
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.uk/

ArtbyMiran Etsy store
https://www.etsy.com/shop/artbymiran?ref=shopsection_shophome_leftnav

Fabulous Sponsor 2015

We love to see what you create for our challenges and love to look at all your amazing entries, so pop along and join us to be in with a chance of winning the fab prize on offer.
Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs 
Tina xx

1 comment:

Carol said...

This is so pretty Tina. Carol x