Followers

Sunday 24 May 2015

Tsunami Rose May DT creations

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy. Welcome to my little bit of blogland. 
Today I would like to share with you my 2nd Tsunami Rose DT project for May, Once again I have used the ultra stunning NEW BEGININGS printable journal kit. I absolutely love this kit and urge all crafters out there to go along to the store and get it! (SEE LINKS BELOW).
So without further ado here is the chest and I hope that you like it. 



       
Here's how I did it!ft
I took a chest shaped Mache box and covered it with two different pages from the New Beginnings Printable Journal kit and left it to dry.When it was dry I inked it here and there with Peony Ink from Colourbox. Around the bottom part of the box and also the lid  I have popped on 2 slightly different creamy coloured pieces of lace. I simply added die cut butterflies, self adhesive pearls, Satin Edged organza ribbon, Mullberry Roses and pearl hearts to embellish. As a little extra I have created a large Tag/bookmark from what i believe to be balsa wood by inking the edges and using more of the paper from the New Beginnings Kit. 
Links
Tsunami Rose Etsy Shoppe
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TsunamiRose
   Tsunami Rose Blog
http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

I am entering this project into the following challenges

613 Avenue Create: #125 Anything Goes
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/challenge-125-anything-goes-woptional.html

Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends # 10 

http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/challenge-10.html

That Craft Place Shabby Chic

http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/new-challenge-shabby-chic.html


We would love to see you over at the Tsunami Rose blog and whilst you are there pop along to see the stunning creations created by my fellow teamies.
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs 
Tina xxx




6 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the embellishments and gorgeous papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Aurora said...

Such a beautiful project. I love the shabby chic feeling that you gave to it. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Hope to see you again soon.
Cheers,
Aurora

Cathy P said...

Beautiful project, Tina. Love the colors. Thanks for linking up with us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Cathy xx

Unknown said...

Wow! Stunning project!
Thanks for joining us over at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends!
Hugs
Sandra (DT)

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Wow this is so pretty and the colours are stunning. Thanks for joining us over at That Craft Place, Nicola X

Anonymous said...

Having a peek at your blog, this is beautiful! Love love love it xx