Followers

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Tsunami Rose DT 2nd August creation

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy. Welcome to my little bit of blogland. 
We the DT are so spoiled with the gorgeous papers we have been given to play with so today I would like to share with you an altered canvas that I have created using the gorgeous Mechanical Error Printable Journal kit designed by Daisy Collin Owner/ Designer of Tsunami Rose. 





Here's how I did it!
I took a 6x5 blank canvas and covered it with a selection of the papers from the Mechanical Error printable Journal Kit. I colored in some MDF letters and heart and let them dry before adding a little glitz glitter glue and peel off letters. I colored in white metal corners and flower and added them to the canvas. To finish I have embellished with a hairpin, mulberry flowers and ribbon bow. 
Pop on over to the store to see the fabulous range of printables available.
Links
Tsunami Rose on Etsy
 https://www.google.co.uk/#q=tsunami+rose+etsy

Tsunami Rose Designs FB Group 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/tsunamirosedesigns/

Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs 
Tina xxx
HAPPY CRAFTING

No comments: