Followers

Friday 2 October 2015

Crafting Musketeers challenge 30 - Christmas with a Ribbon

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy. Welcome to my little bit of blogland! 
Today sees the start of a brand new challenge over at Crafting Musketeers challenge blog. The theme this month is  Christmas with a ribbon and us lucky ladies on the DT have had some gorgeous ribbons to use on our projects from our sponsor Crafty Ribbons. 
Here is a card that I have created and I hope that you like it. 

Here's how I did it
I took a 5x7 card blank, covered it with paper from docrafts and inked it around the edges. Next I decopaged the Away in a manger christmas topper from La Pashe .id forgotten id got a whole set of these but sooo glad I found them as they are gorgeous! 
Across the centre of the card I have popped some Merry Christmas ribbon and to finish I have embellished with card candi in the 4 corners and a bow from the same ribbon. 

Links 
Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog
http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/
Crafty Ribbons 
crafty ribbons
http://www.craftyribbons.com/

Please pop over and join us  we love to see what you create! 
Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs 
Tina xxx
HAPPY CRAFTING

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Love this card it has a fabulous vintage Christmas feel to it!
Hugs and Purrs
Linda and Fluffy xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Tina this is stunning. Hugs Jackie

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Very elegant work today. Cheers, Holley