Followers

Monday 18 April 2016

Crafters Cafe #147- What Season are you in ?

Hi evryone I hope that you are all well and happy. Welcome to my little bit of blogland. 
Ther is a brand new challenge over at The Crafers Cafe and the theme is " What season are you in? " We the DT have had some fab goodies from our sponsors to work wit and we would love for you to pop by our challenge blog and have a nosy around and perhaps enter to be in with a chance of being a winner!
Here is a card that I have created for the challenge using 2 lovely papers from Decosse Dynamite Doodles, hope that you like it. 

Here's how I did it
I took a 7x7 card blank and covered it with yellow Heartlands paper from Decosee Dynamite Doodles and Inked it around the edges with Momento Dewdrop ink in Bamboo Leaves. 
Next I die cut a flower, glued it together and inked lightly on the petals I have also made little rosebud flowers and inked in the same way. The next thing I did was using a green piece of the paper from the same collection die cut a swirly leaf pattern and popped it onto the card base alog with the flower previously made. Using the dewdrop ink pad I stamped leaves and added them to the corners and to finish I have added some gems and an organza ribbon bow. 

Links
Decosse Dynamite Doodles
http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog
http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

We love to see what you create for our challenges so come over and join us for this challenge and have a look at the fantastic DT creations. 
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs 
Tina xxx
HAPPY CRAFTING 


2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Love this beautiful design and papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Tina this is gorgeous. Hugs Jackie