Followers

Thursday 11 August 2016

NJC #35 August challenge

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy
Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Not Just Cards. Anything goes is the theme and the sponsor is Bloobel stamps who are giving away 2 digis to the winner so it is well worth joining in.
Here is what I have created for the challenge. 

Here's how I did it!  
Using gingham card and pretty paper I cut out 2 tag shapes and inked around the edges of them. I then colored in the FABBY Curtsey digi image from Bloobel Stamps using a selection of copics and o finsh I added buttons, twine, sentiment and a pretty flower. 
LINKS
Not Just Cards challenge blog
 http://notjustcardschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs 
Tina xx
HAPPY CRAFTING

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just adorable and I love the pink and purple. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous tag Tina, love the sweet image and great design.
Hugs
Linda xxx