Followers

Tuesday, 21 February 2017

Just for fun ~A little mini book

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy! 
Welcome to my little bit of blogland. 
Today I would like to share with you a mini book that I created a while ago and I can finally blog it now that its recipient my daughter has seen it. 
HUGE thanks to my amazing talented friend Cheryl Baker for the tutorial. ( see link below) 
Here it is and I hope that you like it. 






 I have used 12x12 paper from Papermania to create this along with bronze charm embellishments, lace, cotton ribbon, pearls and the butterfly is punched using Tonic Studios punch. 
I do love creating these wee books. Please do pop over to Cheryl's blog to see the tutorial for this and  more of her amazing work.

Link
Cheryl's creative Art 
https://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs 
Tina xx
HAPPY CRAFTING 

6 comments:

cherylscreativeatcscards.blog said...

Oh sweetie this looks amazing brilliant detail sweetie bless you for mention,love hugs cheryl xxxx

Kathy said...

Your mini book is absolutely delightful, just so pretty and feminine. I bet your daughter loves it

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my that is amazing! I love the paper you have used and wonderful embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a gorgeous mini book. Love the matching papers, Ribbon, and lace.

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Tina this is gorgeous your daughter must be thrilled. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Love your mini book - it's beautiful and thanks for the tutorial link. Shabneez x